- Staffing Services (Office Services)
- Based on experience - / Weekly
- Full Time
Customer Service Representative
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Location: Weston / Finch
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing professional, courteous customer service in person and via telephone. He or she will be accountable for addressing customer inquiries, complaints and processing transactions in a transportation and logistics environment. This individual participates in all assigned training, setting and meeting personal goals. The CSR promotes the organization, acting as a brand ambassador, providing positive experiences to all customers. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Customer Focus
• Energy and Stress
• Team Work
• Quality Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Accountability and Dependability
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
• Assist customers with standard account-related requests.
• Provide information about Company products and services.
• Provide information about charges and service conditions.
• Provide information about service availability.
• Advise customers about order/shipment status.
• Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between departments when necessary.
• Cross-sell products and services based on customer needs.
• Process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charges.
• Update the CRM with messages regarding transactions.
• Contact customers to notify them that orders and/or shipments have been made.
• Act as backup to the Switchboard Operator.
• Conduct call-backs to external suppliers to verify customer information.
• Process payments, including deposit preparation and daily report transmission.
• Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred.
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
• Logistics industry experience preferred.
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
• Proven data entry and typing skills.
• Professional appearance and manners.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Travel may be required.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
• Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)