Executive Assistant $65,000 ( 12 mth contract)
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in-house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad-based sector of staffing needs whether it's on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all personnel throughout the GTA.
Our Client, established in 1982, the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (PMCF) raises funds for Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world
Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Executive Assistant in Grants and Funding
The Princess Margaret is a proud member of University Health Network, Canada’s largest research hospital network, which also includes Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto Rehab Institute and The Michener Institute for Education.
The Executive Assistant role is a full-time contract position to cover a maternity leave for 12 months, reporting to a team of clinicians, the incumbent candidate understands the critical role of executive administration in running a high-performance team and wants to make a significant impact in this function.
- Grant development associated functions with compilations of documents for awards and modifications and distribution of awards (editing, portal maintenance, reporting as needed, seeking, etc.)
- Maintain official award files on behalf of the Agreement Officer
- Maintain and reconcile master tracking log of grant award and status
- Review and record all incoming grants related requests and pass onto Grants Specialist and serve as point of contact on grants related requests.
- Enter appropriate grants information into client’s system
- Prepare and review all outgoing award files for Agreement Officer approval
- Ensure high level of quality control and accuracy on grant related documents
- Prepare simple approval letters for the Agreement Officers Approval
- Prepare simple modifications for the Agreement Officers Approval
- Develop and manage communications materials by responding to requests, gathering additional information, and ensuring timely follow-up.
- Requires the ability to review, classify, categorize, prioritize, and/or analyze data.
- Includes exercising discretion in determining data classification, and in referencing such analysis to established standards for the purpose of recognizing actual or probably interactive effects and relationships.
- Develop first-drafts of select materials and correspondence in support of the leadership team
- 5-8 years of experience in an administrative/ professional support function in a fast-paced environment, dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and excellent grammar skills. Ability to anticipate needs and possess a high degree of initiative to begin action independently and take responsibility for follow through on actions.
- Intermediate PC skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Detail orientation and ability to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional and courteous manner, and to develop and leverage professional working relationships
- Ability to work both independently, as well as to play a key role in building a cohesive team
- Ability to deal with confidential materials in an appropriate manner
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and composed demeanor especially during stressful periods
Location: Currently remote – Based on Covid Levels, Positions will be Remote 3 day and in office 2 days a week – Office - Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, 700 University Ave.
Salary $65,000 – Pay is hourly paid on a weekly basis
Contract: 12 month Minimum + Potential for other full time opportunities
Those candidates who are interested, please respond to email@example.com with updated resume.