- Staffing Services (Light Industrial)
- $21.00/hr - / Weekly
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Our client is a leading OAKVILLE based; fast growing company with a specialty in manufacturing hydrogen peroxide based disinfectants is looking for key people who want to join a production team. With opportunity for advancement, a competitive compensation and benefits structure, this could be the opportunity to take your career to a new level.
Position will be a Forklift Operator – Warehouse Associate
Pay Rate: $21.00/hr
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7:00am to 5:30pm
Major Intersection: Winston Churchill and QEW
· Candidate needs to have at least 3 years of solid Raymond Reach and Counter Balance.
· Candidate needs to have solid RF Scanner experience.
· Candidate must have strong organization skills and the ability to plan and self-manage
· Order picking experience and experience working with racking is desired.
· Ability to unload trailers as needed.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Repetitive work bending, twisting, standing for long periods of time
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Safety shoes mandatory; proper dress attire is long pants and t-shirt unless otherwise stated
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm. FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)