General Labour: Extruder Operator $20.15/hr
- Staffing Services (Light Industrial)
- $20.15 per hour - $20.15 per hour / Weekly
- Full Time
About the Job
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Our client is recognized with many years of experience, technical know-how and design expertise They offer more than just a product: what is provided is an all-encompassing solution. A leading full-service provider of state-of-the-art designs, surfaces and edgebanding.
Position function: This position is responsible for setting up and tearing down the entire extrusion process in order to produce polymer edge banding that meets the North America Quality Plan.
MAJOR TASKS AND DUTIES:
· Set up extruder (running temperatures) (5or 6 stairs up to the loaders)
· Set up pigment loaders (lifting pigment boxes up to 20Kgs)
· Maintain equipment on shadow boards
· Clean and return dies to die shop and per die room procedures (dies weigh up to 20Kgs)
· Make inks and adjust colours for print jobs, (ink cans weight up to 20Kgs)
· Move waste gaylords to line and utilize regrind where ever possible
· To become familiar with all manufacturing procedures and the creation of products according to formulation procedures.
· To accurately produce quality batches of product;
· To ensure containers used for production and packaging are absolutely clean and presentable.
· To work with all our client employees in a safe and cooperative manner to ensure tasks are completed as per manufacturing procedures.
· To maintain the plant area in a clean and safe fashion representative of a food processing facility; If a spill occurs it is expected that all dry blends team members will assist in containing and cleaning the spill as required.
· To ensure safe use of manufacturing and manual and powered lift equipment at all times.
· Provide training and instructions to assistants/ temporary workers when required.
· Comply with Our client policies on hygiene, safety and quality.
· To attend any required training necessary for the job.
· Complete all other duties as assigned by lead hand/Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma preferred.
· Extrusion knowledge and colour matching experience preferred.
· Must pass Operator aptitude test
· Requires good communication skills with Supervisor and lead hands
· Must have good physical ability due to fast paced environment.
· Must have good color perception skills (pass the Muncell color hue test with a minimum of “average color perception”.
Pay Rate: General Labour: Extruder Operator
Shift: 3 rotating shifts (rotate every 4 weeks)
Days- Monday to Thursday 7 am to 7 pm
Nights- Wednesday to Saturday 7 pm to 7 am
Split- Monday, Tuesday night 7 pm to 7 am and Friday Saturday day 7 am to 7 pm
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.
FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)
Our address is:
2077 Dundas St. East Unit 202
Mississauga, Ontario. L4X 1M2
We are located 2 lights west of HWY 427 across from Leon’s and Staples