General Labourers – Logistics Team Aerospace Parts $18.00/hr
- Staffing Services (Aerospace Division)
- Malton/Airport area
- $18.00/hr - / Weekly
About the Job
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Our client a major aircraft structures and assemblies is looking for available candidates; they are located at the Airport and Derry area of Mississauga.
Scope of Position
Reporting to the Supervisor – Logistics, the warehouse support will ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Other duties include:
· Open bales, crates and other containers to put away inventory correctly on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards in the warehouse.
· Prepare pertinent documentation and material (utilizing hand scanners and or computer) for shipping in a timely manner to meet delivery schedules for the production team
· Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
· Assist in counting of physical inventory
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat
· Sweep, dust, mop and always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
· Wear prescribed safety equipment
· Prepare parts picked to be delivered to production
· Lifting up to 40lbs
· Standing/walking for full shift hours as required
· Bending required to different shelf levels to lift a variety of aircraft and other parts as required
· Pushing/pulling of a variety of items including packed carts of aircraft parts and other as required
· Bending/twisting as required
· Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Skills and Requirements
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
· Strong communication skills
· High school diploma/equivalent.
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.
FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)
Our address is:
2077 Dundas St. East Unit 202
Mississauga, Ontario. L4X 1M2
We are located 2 lights west of HWY 427 across from Leon’s
**Front Line Work Force Inc. is a placement agency. Therefore we cannot guarantee immediate work **Front Line Work Force Inc. is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Front Line Work Force Inc. staff is fully trained and has established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
Front Line Work Force Inc. is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.