- Staffing Services (Light Industrial)
- $22.00/hr - / Weekly
- Full Time
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Our client is currently looking for Reach Operator for their facility in the Oakville/Mississauga area. The products they deal with are within the medical industry ranging from surgical to interventional products.
Rate of Pay: $22.00/hr
Major Intersection: Winston Churchill and Dundas
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate handles all shipping and receiving functions in compliance with CHS policies and practices.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Unload trailers, review documentation and perform a visual inspection on all receipts.
· Verify inbound quantities against vendor supplied paperwork, and report any discrepancies to the Supervisor.
· Pick and prepare all customer orders for shipping.
· Prepare and stage the appropriate product for shipment and load the trailer.
· Prepare and verify all outbound documentation as required.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse areas.
· Carrying out responsibilities using our automated WMS
· Ensure compliance to all company policies/practices and reports all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to a Manager or Health and Safety Representative.
· Assist the Warehouse Supervisor and Manager as required.
· Perform any other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Preferred High School Diploma and/or experience in a mid-sized company with warehousing and material handling skills.
· Must be proficient in written & spoken English.
· RF scanner knowledge an asset.
· Experience in the operation of forklift truck, power-walkie and pump truck is preferred.
· Must have or be able to successfully complete forklift driver’s certification within four months.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm. FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)