Raymond Reach Reverse Forklift Operator
About the Job
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today’s changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it’s, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Our client is currently looking for Raymond Reach Reverse Forklift Operators for their facility in the Oakville/Mississauga area. The products they deal with are within the medical industry ranging from surgical to interventional products.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Store in the appropriate warehouse locations all released products and components
- Move and store all quarantine and non-conforming material into the appropriate warehouse areas.
- Movement of finished product skids from the production areas to the appropriate warehouse locations
- Staging of finished product stock to appropriate warehouse area in preparation of shipment
- Loading of trailers with released , finished product for shipment to the sterilizer consistent with the load sheet information
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse areas and perform all required cleaning as outline in the appropriate documentations. Complete all records as necessary
- Assist the quality of production departments as required in the movement/location of product
- Assist QC Inspectors, Production Material Handlers, Returns Clerk, and Shipper/Receiver as required
- Ensure compliance to all company policies/practices including ISO and Health & Safety etc. report all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to a Supervisor, Manager, or Health and Safety Representative
- Forklift certificate required – Raymond Reach
- Reverse Steering Experience
- Experience with material handling equipment such as RF Scanner, power walkie, pump truck
- High School Diploma required
- Able to write and speak fluent English
- Understand computers and printers
- Safety shoes and hairnets must be always worn – while in the warehouse, assembly & extrusion areas
- Will be required to stand, walk, lifting with 90% of working hours spent in the warehouse and staging areas
- Lifting of boxes weighting 60lbs
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Our address is:
2077 Dundas St. East Unit 202
Mississauga, Ontario. L4X 1M2
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm. FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon’s)