Personal Support Worker
- Supportive residential and shelter environment for adults with severe and persistent Mental Health diagnosis
- Residential locations and shelter locations catering to clients 18 years of age or older with severe mental health challenges
- Some personal care where needed with residents
- Daily supervision of residents
- Maintaining routine within the residences and doing household chores including cleaning, general maintenance, and keeping the staff workspace clean
- Ensuring clients are following prescribed medication routines (i.e. witnessing the client taking their medications, documenting where applicable)
- Complete daily logs, incident reports, medication charts and other legal documents. MUST have a solid command of the English language and the ability to effectively articulate and document is mandatory.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as established by the agency / Ministry.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to driving agency vehicles, attending appointments with clients, completing household chores, adhering to Health and Safety standards,
- Repetitive work bending, twisting, standing for long periods of time
All other duties as assigned by supervisor