- Health Services (Assisted Living)
- Markham, Richmondhill
- $18/hr plus $3 wage enhancement - / Weekly
- Full Time
Front Line Health Care offers support to agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioral, social, emotional and psychiatric difficulties.
We provide a professional and individualized approach to a Client-Centered Support system, reinforcing safety of the individual while contributing to specific client needs in their environment.
At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care. Please see the job description below, if interested reply to further discuss this position.
2 Locations: Markham and Thornhill – Please select area preferred when applying
Position: PSWs with CPI - Group home and Community Settings
Pay rate: $18/hr plus $3 wage enhancement
Hours of Work: Shifts – Morning/Afternoon/Evening – 7am-3pm, 3pm- 11pm, 11pm – 7am
- Helping Individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Actively participate and initiate integration into the long term care facilities community
- Assist with all self care skills including toileting, bathing, use of incontinent supplies etc.
- Implement assigned individual treatment plans.
- Provide emotional and physical support to individuals who may require assistance with daily living skills, life skills, anger management, social skills and other areas of need.
- Provide physical support as required following the principals of Non-violent Crisis Prevention and Intervention.
- Complete daily logs, incident reports, medication charts and other legal documents. MUST have a solid command of the English language and the ability to effectively articulate and document is mandatory.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as established by the agency / Ministry.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to attending appointments with clients, completing household chores, adhering to Health and Safety standards,
- Manage potentially aggressive behaviors; interact effectively with co-workers, parents and other professionals.
- Repetitive work bending, twisting, standing for long periods of time
- **Must wear your own scrubs, non slip shoes, short nails, no jewellery, plain wedding band permitted**
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Police Clearance – Vulnerable sector
- First Aid/CPR
- Medical Clearance, TB,
- AODA, WHMIS, H&S Awareness, PSW Certificate
- Fully Vaccinated – Covid 19
- PCR Test
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit. If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your Resume, Photo ID & SIN card, Valid CPI, CPR/First Aid Certificate, Vulnerable Sector and PSW Certificate and Pharmacology Certificate at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)